«Gougere» — classical French pastries from Burgundy.
Add grated cheese to custard paste (usually Gruyere Swiss cheese)
and Cayenne pepper, then spread on a baking sheet separate «small groups»
or unit ring. Strew them with grated cheese. Bake in an oven for
20-30 minutes. You can make Guzhers with various unsweetened stuffings (mushrooms, a cauliflower)
Give the to a table with warm or cold sauce.
By tradition guzhers are used as snacks or as an introduction dish of «entree» in the menu of a lunch,
In combination with a green salad they replace an easy dinner.
Swiss cheese «Gruyere» grated,
For a stuffing:
Paste from a salmon or mushrooms or a cauliflower.
Sauce to taste,
1. Get products for guzher, measure the necessary quantity, and put the rest in places.
2. Add grated cheese to custard paste.
3. Add there Cayenne pepper.
4. Fill a pastry bag with dough.
5. Spread separate «small groups» or unit ring on a baking sheet.
6. Strew them with grated cheese.
7. Warm an oven.
8. Put a baking sheet in an oven.
9. Bake in an oven for 20-30 minutes.
10.Give to a tabe with warm or cold sauce.
11.Also, you can wash lettuce leaves and add them as a garnish.